EcoExpress business cards are available in a range of sizes, from standard to large to mini. You can also choose to print your cards on a wide range of different paper types, including our exclusive ultra-thick premium 420gsm paper. Or dare to be different with magnetic business cards!
A business card needs to represent your brand and provide contact information. It doesn’t matter if you’re a startup or a company with many branches across different continents, a standard business card is a must for your business. It carries your company’s identity in a small piece of paper, and it’s the first thing to hand out or attach in the mail to your potential customers.
As it’s a standard card, all details are standardized:
- Size: Even though the business card size might vary slightly by countries, 90mm x 55mm is the norm.
- Shape: Rectangular is preferred and used most. Other shapes, such as square, round or die-cut shapes could be considered as multi use cards to be used for product tags for example.
- Colors: The choice is yours!
- Printing/finishing/paper options: coated or un-coated – Glossy or Matte finish.
Standard type cards are plenty efficient enough for all kinds of business meetings. so if you want to keep it simple, go with a standard one. It still works!
This type of business card can display the premium look of your business to your prospects or potential customers. The level of your premium options added can be adjusted accordingly by using different finishes, card stock, etc depending on your budget of course. Below are key factors of a premium business card:
- Sizes: Standard business card sizes don’t have to be adhered to. A Die-cut business card would stand you out from the crowd and impress your potential client.
- Shapes: Different shapes can be achieved by using a die cutting machine. Square, round or even a unique shape to reflect your business design can be a good option to choose from depending on your personality or business type.
- Colors: Business cards represent your brand or personality. It can be designed to fit in with your brand colors or just the way that represents you.
- Printing/finishing/paper: Digital – UV – Foil – Offset – Letter Press – matte or high gloss on 450gsm – 800gsm card stocks.
If you’re Interested in having a premium business card, paper quality is the first thing you need to look at. A quality paper stock will give your card a clean and modern feel. Different color palettes using foil or UV spot varnishes will add more bling to the offering.
3. Matte business card
This is the right choice for business owners who don’t really need to have an innovative design but insist on having a professional look for their cards. Details vary by requirements of different companies, but below are the basics:
- Card Size: 90mm x 55mm is preferred as this card. Other sizes are available on request.
- Card Shape: Shapes are not usually the decisive factor when selecting matte card but whatever shape you decide to go with, it needs to be in line with your brand or personality.
- Paper stock/printing material: A rustic feel business card speaks for itself. It’s meant to be for those that want an organic genuine natural feeling card. It makes a clear statement about the nature of your business services or just your personality.
4. Gloss business cards
This is a great choice for those who want to shout out the message and accentuate the colours of your brand or personal traits. As long as you want to stand out from your competitors, gloss business cards are worthy of consideration for promotions.
It gives your branded cards a beautiful, vibrant and luxe look. This is achieved because the gloss finish makes your logo or images and details of your card truly reflect & pop off the card. It intensifies the color on your business card, and therefore , it brings out the most important message and vibe of your card.
Another advantage of gloss laminated business cards is their durability. If you want your cards to last longer for your customers, its best to chooser this type of card. With gloss finished business cards, correct design is paramount especially when choosing the right fonts so that they don’t get lost in translation among’st all of that extra bling.
5. Embossed business card
This type of card delivers a high level of professionalism and class to your business cards. Embossing using old school Letterpress printing methods will give your cards a superior look and feel because the etching effect will highlight the print intensely. The exclusiveness of this process adds class to your business card. It allows you to highlight the most important elements of your artwork.
Letterpress printed & embossed business cards is a great choice to stand out from the crowd because they differ greatly from other types of cards. In the digital age where almost anything can be done quick smart, the soft & tactile feeling of embossed card can become a unique point of difference for your business card. It gives your clients a memorable physical experience that will reflect on your quality products and services.
With this luxurious type of card, Letter pressed printing needs to be properly designed to have the right artwork to suit.
DIY TIPS for Business cards
BROCHURES ARE A GREAT WAY TO ADVERTISE IN STYLE!
When printing promotional materials such as full color brochures, you’ll want to choose the right print options to suit your needs. Available options include gloss, matte or uncoated paper stock, with color or black printing, finished with tri-fold, roll fold, half fold or accordion fold! Advertise your business or event in style with full color brochures!
EcoExpress can print brochures utilizing either our digital presses for short runs with a quick turnaround or our offset presses to help cut costs on larger runs. We know printing deadlines can be frustrating, that’s why we offer low cost, same day printing services for your brochure needs. When you need to find discount brochure printing with superior color and quality, look no further! Call or email us today!